Minimum order only 12 bottles!
You have nothing in your bag.
Online Shopping With Aitken Wines
Online shopping is easy with Aitkens, as long as you can click a mouse. Here's all you have to do.
- 1. Use the search boxes on the left hand side to find wines that interest you. For example, search for Australia and all of our Aussie wines will appear. Search for Australia and White, and all of our Aussie white wines will appear. Search for Australia, White and Chardonnay, and...well, you get the idea. It's jolly clever.
- 2. Then click on an individual wine. Details of the wine and a clear picture of the bottle will appear, as if by magic.
- 3. Below the details of the wine, you'll see a box where you type in how many bottles you want, and a box where you tell us whether you want bottles or a case. For five bottles, you'd type in 5 and click 'bottles'. For seven cases, you'd type in 7 and click 'cases'. Sounds easy? It is!
- 4. Then click 'Add to Bag', a big burgundy-coloured button. A screen will appear showing the wines you have chosen so far. Now you have two choices: Continue Shopping, or Checkout. The first takes you back to the shop where you can choose more wines (the ones you have already chosen remain in your bag). The second takes you to the payment screen.
- 5. The payment screen will ask for details like who you are, where you live and how you would like to pay. There's no Big Brother element to this - we just need to know how to get your wine to the intended recipient once you've bought it. We don't share these details with anyone outside Aitkens - period.
- 6. Then click the button marked 'PAY'. You can't miss it.
- 7. Sit back while we deliver your wines to you. It's that simple.